National and International Contract Law
- Bayer AG: As part of its global legal donation initiative, Bayer AG has been auditing and certifying the quality and cost-effectiveness of its consultants since 2014. We have been recognized as a Bayer Certified Law Firm right from the start. We have been advising Bayer AG's crop protection division, Bayer CropScience AG, for 20 years now. We support the central legal department in Monheim. This proves our long-standing focus on legal advice in the chemical, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Since March 2013 we have also been regularly mandated by the Bayer Health Care subgroup, thereby strengthening our ties with Bayer.
- For 20 years now we have been acting as the external German legal department for a British listed company, working closely with the central legal department in London. The Group's activities in Germany are very diverse: biotech, food, dietary supplements and clothing.
- In 2019, we took over the legal advice of the purchasing department of a leading supplier of specialty chemicals in contract drafting and negotiation in major projects.
- For a worldwide leading American financial services provider we took over the legal advice in general questions of German law (e.g. sponsoring contracts, event contracts)
- Advice on day-to-day business, in particular on supply, agency, distributor and other commercial contracts for various internationally operating companies in the pharmaceutical, chemical and biotech industries
- Contract negotiations for suppliers to the automotive industry
- Contract negotiations for one of the leading providers of security services and security technology with major oil companies
- Contract drafting and contract negotiations of IT contracts of a software developer, in particular software license agreements, cloud contracts, SLAs and service agreements.